Or Use Your Mobile / Email
Jinni Sign up Advantage?
Or Use Your Mobile / Email
Special Inaugural offer !!
Are you finding a website for bike comparison or two wheeler comparison than your search ends here. You can compare bikes here. And you can also compare 4 bikes side by side at a time in anywhere in India.
Are you going to purchase bike or scooter soon ?
Are you puzzled between various two wheeler, as the fact that there are numerous bike models in the market by more than 30 manufacturer in India.
Travelling shop to shop to search suitable bike is a not practical in these busy times?
Leave the normal individual, even the expert biker cannot examine all two wheeler on ground.
The Sales person hardly has knowledge and understanding of bike models to explain you the right choice.
There are numerous specialized terms utilized like bhp , toqrue , cc , OHC , Combi brake etc , that we listen when we think about buying the bike.
However, there is hardly at dealer showroom that will spare time to explain it clearly to you.
Now, Bikejinni brings up one of best Bikes Comparison tools or Bike Compare tool in Indian market to solve your all major worries.
Just Search Bike Model based on your needs using search tool like Budget, Manufacturer, Motorcycle or Scooter etc. Identify more than two and up to four motorcycles/scooters of your choice that suits your need.
By "bike compare" tool, you can look at four two wheeler (two on Mobile) next to each other and evaluate the best one for you.
You can see all specifications and main parameters like Overall features, Engine Performance, Transmission, Suspension, Brakes, Tyres, Size & dimensions, bike cost, mileage, and numerous points at one go. You can likewise think about bikes, e-bicycles, ATVs by this correlation device.
Steps to follow when you use BikeJinni
1. Select the two wheeler Brand that you are looking for, and then choose model and variant.
2. Choose the remaining three bikes or scooter or two wheeler that you need to analyse for selecting your final bike.
3. After filling all fields click on ‘COMPARE BIKES’ button. After that you will see every Specification & feature, costs and different highlights of the bikes one next to the other.
4. Now you can analyse Engine specification & performance, Fuel Mileage, transmission, brake, Wheel and tire, suspension, measurements, highlights and so on.
5. There are two choices are available
I. Show all Specs
II. Show Differences
6. You can likewise check Bike on road cost from this page by just one tap on the On Road Price underneath the two wheeler display, it will divert you to new on road bike value page.
7. Here simply put city name where you need to get on road cost of a specific model.